1. When you feel like your accountant is speaking in code.
2. When all your friends give you conflicting advice.
3. When you’re stocking up on provisions for an all-nighter.
4. When you set out to do your taxes yourself, then realize you’re in over your head.
6. When your accountant shows up and sees everything you still need to do.
7. When you find out you’re getting audited.
8. When you can’t find all the paperwork your auditor asked for.
9. When your significant other is sick of listening to you talk about it.
10. When it’s all over and you can finally let loose.
The information and tips shared on this blog are meant to be used as learning and personal development tools as you launch, run and grow your business. While a good place to start, these articles should not take the place of personalized advice from professionals. As our lawyers would say: “All content on Wave’s blog is intended for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice.” Additionally, Wave is the legal copyright holder of all materials on the blog, and others cannot re-use or publish it without our written consent.