This week is National Small Business Week, and we’re celebrating by rounding up some of the best posts from our archives and combining it with posts from other websites we think you should see.
- The Impact of Technology on Small Businesses Time Warner Cable presents this infographic using data from a new study showing the importance of technology in maintaining a small business
- SBA chief urges respect, support for small businesses The week’s events are hosted every year by the National Small Business Association. Maria Contreras-Sweet, head of the Association and a speaker at several of this week’s panels, gave an interview to USA Today
- 30 Inspiring Facts About Small Business Business 2 Community gathered lots of interesting stats about small business owners and the resources that can help them grow
- Grab Your Business Plan: It’s National Small Business Week PCMag interviewed a senior executive from the National Small Business Association. If you’re interested in learning more about the Association and the services they offer to help you succeed, this interview is worth a read
- The Solo Entrepreneur’s Notebook: Keeping the Passion High in Good Times and Bad Running any small business is challenging, and it can be easy to lose sight of why you started yours in the first place. Guest blogger Lori Wagoner offers some tips to help keep you motivated on the toughest days
- Happy Small Business (Customers) Week Finally, SmallBusiness.com celebrates the customers who help small businesses succeed in this short but sweet thank you message. If you’re lucky enough to have a loyal customer base, consider passing this along to them to show your appreciation