This week is National Small Business Week, and we’re celebrating by rounding up some of the best posts from our archives and combining it with posts from other websites we think you should see.
- What It Takes To Be A Small Business Owner (Infographic) Owning a small business is one of the most demanding jobs out there, but 84% of entrepreneurs say they wouldn’t give it up. See if you have what it takes.
- 5 ways to finance your small business Getting funding can be one of the most stressful parts of launching or growing a small business. Did you know you have more options than just a line of credit or bank loan? Check out these five alternatives on the Wave blog.
- Let’s Put Our Cities on the Map Workshops Google is hosting workshops across the U.S. this week to help you learn how to promote your small business, create a website and email, and more. Sign up at the link.
- 27 Business You Can Start For Less Than $1,000 If you’re just looking to test the waters, starting one of these small businesses won’t set you back too far and will give you a chance to see if life as an entrepreneur is for you.
- Eight Crucial Characteristics of Your Very First Hire If you’re ready to find your first employee, make sure you know what qualities you should look for to help your business grow.
- Over 60% of SMBs say cloud-based apps help their sales We’re excited to hear that apps like Wave help so many small business owners! Find out how using cloud-based apps can help you, too.
- What Can Star Wars Teach Small Business Owners? Today’s also Star Wars Day! Find out how Yoda and Darth Vader can help you become a Small Business Jedi.
- 10 best cities to start a business in 2016 If you are looking to start a small business, location is key to your success. Here’s list of the best cities to start your business this year.