It’s National Small Business Week, and we’re celebrating by rounding up some of the best posts from our archives and combining it with posts from other websites we think you should see.
- Infographic: How customers find your business on Twitter Not convinced that social media can help your small business grow? This infographic explains how your next customer might find you on Twitter.
- 5 online marketing options for small businesses Nate Turner shows you how to get started with your online presence, in a post from Wave’s blog archives.
- Business Plans: A Step-by-Step Guide The first step in launching a business is creating a business plan. If you need some help making yours, check out this handy guide from Entrepreneur.
- Gary Vaynerchuk: My Advice for First-Time Entrepreneurs The bestselling author of Crush It! and three other bestsellers on entrepreneurship shares his best tips for anyone starting their first small business.
- How to overcome the biggest fears of public speaking To become a successful small business owner, you need to know how to present yourself confidently to potential customers or investors. Try using these tips to calm your nerves.
- SBA loans to early-stage businesses jump 33% this year The Boston Globe explores the how small businesses are changing and the resources you can take advantage of to help your business grow in this interview with NSBA executive Robert H. Nelson.