We rolled out another set of improvements to Wave Accounting this afternoon (thanks for your patience, and sorry if our brief reboot caused any inconvenience).
Here are some of the highlights of today’s update:
- When you send an invoice by email, you can now send it to more than one email address. If the address isn’t already among your contacts, it will automatically be stored so that you can reuse it later.
- When you create a PDF of an invoice, the PDF name now includes the invoice number.
- Contact info for your customers and vendors has been made more flexible to permit longer addresses.
- We’ve made it easier to post an asset or liability from your bills and bank statements.
- You can now access and edit transactions that were input using the account balance screen in the setup Wizard.