Another busy week here at Wave HQ, and a couple of lovely reviews to cap it off. Forgive me if I show them off like a new grandmother with a fistful of baby pictures.
What they said:
- "If you’ve ever spent a sleepless night worrying about a potential accounting error that could cost your small business thousands of dollars, then it’s time to sign up for Wave Accounting and get a good night’s rest. The super simple accounting application can reduce the errors that entrepreneurs make by getting rid of manual entry accounting systems and automating as many facets of the bookkeeping process as possible."
- "Getting started [is] a breeze."
- "Sit back and relax while Wave Accounting imports all that same data right from your banks and credit card companies."
- "Wave Accounting makes it possible to give bookkeepers and business partners their own limited logins to view or edit the accounting data stored in the site. For small businesses, managing money with Wave Accounting is safer, more accurate, and cheaper than any of the alternatives."
- "Wave Accounting keeps its user data secure with bank-quality protection."
- "Wave Accounting’s expenses recognition tools get 'smarter' over time."
- "What we liked:
- People who use Wave Accounting can spend more time growing their business
- Wave Accounting is completely free to use
- Separate guest logins allow accountants to see what is going on
- Transmitting financial data to bookkeepers through Wave Accounting is safer than through email
What we didn’t like:
- "Rating: 5 out of 5 (wow)"
What they said:
- "Wave Accounting is a completely free accounting web app targeted toward small business owners, startups and freelancers. The service competes against industry titans, like QuickBooks, but at no charge."
- "What’s great about the service is that you don’t need to understand a term like “double-entry bookkeeping” to keep your books in order.
- "What’s clear is that business owners do not lose functionality when switching to Wave Accounting. The system doesn’t feel like a downgrade, even if it’s offered for free. And for many, Wave Accounting may feel more intuitive than QuickBooks."