We’re super excited to finally unveil what we’ve been working on: an application that changes the way small business owners handle their accounting.
I know, I know… “accounting” and “excited” generally don’t fit too well together. But once you see what we’re up to, I think you’ll agree.
- We built tools that minimize your manual entry and save you time.
- Those tools are made for non-accountants. You don’t need 6 months of training to get up to speed with Wave. Most actions are as easy as dragging and dropping.
- Wave is a complete accounting solution, if that’s what you need. Your accountant will love the reports and tools, even if you never use them yourself. If all you want to do is track your money in and money out, you can do that too.
- With Wave, you can track your personal finances and your business finances all in one place. A lot of small businesses use the same bank accounts and credit cards for business and personal stuff. An accounting textbook might tell you not to do this, but we built Wave for you, not the textbook. If that’s your reality, Wave makes it easy for you.
- Wave is free. There’s no “but.” Even if you use all the tools, every day, and create lots of invoices for hundreds of customers, you won’t need to pay a thing. You can find more details here.
We really look forward to hearing your feedback and answering your questions. If there’s anything we can do to help get you started, drop a note to our ace support team.
Want to know more? See the resources below. Or you can jump right in and sign up. Either way, welcome to a new way of running your business. It’s finally here.
Want to know more?
No more manual entry: By connecting Wave with your bank and credit card accounts, you may never need to manually enter an expense again. We crunched some numbers quickly and I think you can save a couple of hours every month just for inputting 100 transactions. You’ll save even more time on other tasks, like making sense of your money. (Click to enlarge.)
Smart number crunching—Wave does the work for you: We built Wave to be smart, so that it can do the heavy lifting for you. When Wave sees an expense — let’s say a book purchase from Amazon — the smart tools will automatically put it in the right place for you. The more you use Wave, the more it learns how you want your money to be handled.
The information and tips shared on this blog are meant to be used as learning and personal development tools as you launch, run and grow your business. While a good place to start, these articles should not take the place of personalized advice from professionals. As our lawyers would say: “All content on Wave’s blog is intended for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice.” Additionally, Wave is the legal copyright holder of all materials on the blog, and others cannot re-use or publish it without our written consent.